We're all familiar with the Kathy Griffin bit about being on the D List, right?
She's a big fan of saying things like,
"This is not how Reese Witherspoon spent her day."
Well, I can assure you this is not how Kathy Griffin spent her day.
I think I can outdo her status by 6 letters. Maybe more.
- I had to take my 14 year old car to the dealership because only they have the secret code to get me back my Hot 95.5.
- We pulled into the lot, my car and I, feeling intimidated, rusty, dirty, and dented in the bright light of all the new cars.
- We parked right in the middle of them and tried to blend in. At 2pm on a Saturday this ensured us prompt service. I don't think they wanted us to stick around too long.
- We survived this forced bout of insecurity so I though we deserved a treat.
- I drove straight to the car wash and picked out option #3. As I gathered my CD's and tissue box, the man knocked on my window and said,
"I'm sorry, your car is too dirty for the car wash. You pay more."
MP3 >> Juice in June
MP3 >> Little Wings